Wednesday, January 13, 2010

BANG!


This afternoon I laid Averi down in her crib for her afternoon nap. I heard her talking to herself, and about two minutes later herad BANG and a loud SCREAM. I ran into her room only to discover my sweet girl ON THE FLOOR! She decided to attempt getting out of her crib on her own! Needless to say we have decided it is time to finally mover her to her twin bed and buy a rail for it... I let her sleep in our queen bed, right in the middle with pillows on either side, for nap time, I only had to come up and tell her twice to lay back down...so I am praying when we officially move her in the next week to her bed she will do that good! I can not believe my baby is that big!

1 comment:

The Petersen Family said...

Glad she's alright after taking that spill!!!!
She's getting so BIG :)