Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Happy Two Years Averi







Averi Noe'l,
today you are TWO YEARS OLD I feel like you were just born, the last two years have flown by. You are one of the most sweet natured little girls I have ever met and I am blessed to call you my daughter. You are beautiful, you are spunky, you are head strong and you are so FUN! You love to "help" me get ready, you stand in the bathroom while I do my makeup and ask me to put it on you, you love brushing your teeth and washing your hands. You are a daddys girl through and through. You have grown up so much in the last six months since you became a big sister. You are so gentle and kind to Sofie, you love to make her laugh and you hate when she is upset! You win over most anyone you meet because of your kind disposition... you make friends easily and you have KILLER blue eyes! We praise God for you Averi, every day of the last two years has been a miracle, watching you grow and learn. There is nothing that brings me to praising our God more then being your momma, that God would choose me to raise you is an honor. We love you sweet girl!
Averi a few days old


Averi at six months




Averi one years old


You are a big sister...18 months old


2 years old...

No comments: