Monday, March 28, 2011

22 weeks...


So I think I am already a bit intimidated with having a son! BECAUSE this boy is WILD... he is so much more active then his siters were and his sisters were not particularly inactive! We are only 22 weeks so he isnt particularly huge yet Kevin has already felt some pretty intense flips and flops... he never stops. On a normal day when I am awake I feel him all day and he even wakes me at night, on a day I work night shift I feel him all night and then he wakes me during the day... he is a crazy man! We were playing with the ultrasound machine (one of the benefits to working at a hospital) at work and the nurse could even feel him move! He is our wild man, and I so enjoy his kicks and flips because it gives me peace of mind that he is in there growing like he is supposed too...so here is to a healthy little boy and hopefully another healthy 18 weeks of growth for him!

No comments: