Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Reiter is 6 months!

Can you believe that THIS baby boy

Is now 6 months old?


He is still so amazingly even tempered! He weighs in @ 17.4 pounds and is in the 45th for weight and 60th for height! He is nursing 4 to 5 times a day, takes 2 naps, eats 2 servings of baby food that I have been making myself (and LOVING), he LOVES puffs, sleeps through the night (most nights :). He can sit up unsupported, but isn't yet crawling! He is happy and sweet and we adore him!
He loves his Johnny jumper. His sisters are constant sources of entertainment to him! He is a joy! My heart sings with praises to God every time I hold him, especially in the quiet moments when he is asleep on me, I am so thankful to God for gifting me the opportunity to mother all 3 of my babies. I have sincerely enjoyed everyday of the last 6 months, Reiter could not be a more perfect addition to our family!

No comments: