Monday, April 9, 2012

eight months!



Happy eight months Reiter!!!I can't believe He is already eight months old! He is so handsome and growing so fast. He is quick to smiles and a great eater, I can't ask for much more from a baby!
He took his second trip to Florida to visit Aunt Ruthie! Only this time we flew on a plane! He did really great. He slept off an on, smiled and waved at everyone! He had a hard time while we were there, He had a small fever and didn't sleep well and He was terribly jealous of his new baby cousin Rachel Elizabeth!
He is not crawling yet, but can scoot backwards to anything! He is all about eating real table food and doesn't like us to feed him! Since we have been home He is sleeping better, although not through the night like he was! He has started having a little separation anxiety, fussing when he sees me but I'm not holding him or can't pick him up! Which I don't mind so much, they are only young once!

No comments: