Sunday, November 17, 2013

sofias 4th birthday party

I have a little obsession with birthday parties. Not that we spend a ton of money on them, we dont, nor do we buy extravegent gifts or do anything over the top. But I still love birthdays. I love love love having those hours of so many people focusing on just 1 of our kiddos. They get to feel like stars and they should! I love having lots of friends and family together enjoying each others company. I love watching the excitement as said child opens gifts, chases friends, eats far to much junk and turns red as happy birthday is sang to them. I LOVE birthday parties! We had Sofias 4th birthday at a local park. We had lots of friends and family and some new friends from preschool. She wanted a rainbow themed party, which was super simple to provide! A friend made her a rainbow cake, when we cut into it each layer was a different color, the kids loved it! We also made cake pops with rainbow sprinkles and served rainbow goldfish (among other tasty foods). Sofia was royally spoiled and had a great day! I still can not believe our girl is 4!!!!

No comments: