Monday, February 22, 2010

4 months...




Sofia Pearl...or "miss P" as I often call you! Where did the last four months go, I feel like you were just inside of me and all of the sudden you have been in this world, in my arms, for FOUR months!
You are so cute. So content. You laugh easily and are typically well tempered! You eat between every three and four hours and typically go six hour stretches at night, sometimes more, and much to my dismay sometimes less! You sleep well in your bed but still prefer to sleep in your swing.You roll easily from your stomach to your back and are so close to rolling from your back to your stomach, I know it wont be long. I left you for the first time for more then a few hours this weekend, you took the bottle like a champ and were super good for your Nana and Auntie K... it blessed my heart to know you were so happy even without me here to comfort you! You are a mamas girl! You are growing and growing and growing altho we havent had your four month check up yet so I am unsure what you weigh exactly. I wish I could pause you at this age, just for a little bit, you are so precious! .
You love your bouncy seat, you love your baby einstein videos and you love to hold your toys and chew them! you like to watch your big sister and giggle when she kisses your face! You laugh, deep from the pit of your stomach at me or daddy when we blow rasberries on your tummy or give you eskimos on your nose. You are the perfect addition to our family. We love you Miss P!

No comments: