Monday, June 21, 2010

Miracle...

My sister is one of the strongets women I know. She has been through alot in her life. She lives in florida and I miss seeing her often. We are very different in many ways, and very similiar in others. We may not always agree with each other but one thing is for certain we both consider each other a blessing! Her sweet son Corbin is a doll, I miss him too... oh and we love her husband James and miss him as well!
Kevin and I are making a trip to Florida to see them all in January because...


she is due with my new niece or nephew the end of December and I cant wait to meet him or her, I think her but either will be SO FUN! She has suffered two miscarriages and has always come back glorifying our God despite the pain, I admire that more then she will ever know. What a miracle this sweet baby is, Ruthie is 14 weeks and going strong! PRAISE the Lord for his hand has been over her womb caring and watching out for this precious baby! What a miracle!

1 comment:

Adam Holly Grace said...

that is wonderful!! Praise the Lord!