Thursday, January 26, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEVIN!!!

Jan 8th my love turned 36!!!!


We celebrated with family and friends and had a GREAT night! We ate WAY to much chili and potato soup and garlic cheese biscuits and delicious ice cream cake and cup cakes (courtesy of my awesome mother in law) the kids went wild, i think there were 8 under the age of 8 here! And the adults played cards until way to late! We all celebrated Kevin and his life, he means so much to so many people!





What a tremendous blessing it is to call Kev my husband. We have been married nearly 5 years and with every anniversary and birthday the years just seem to get sweeter. We know each other inside and out. We have been through so much, 3 babies, 3 moves, Kev finishing his degree, me working full time while having 2 babies and one on the way. We have been through things that I truly believe would have broken other couples but instead because of Gods sweet grace we have grown closer.
Let me tell you ladies I am one lucky lady to call Kev my husband. He loves me unconditionaly and never lacks in showing or saying it. When he messes up he is quick to apologize and when I mess up he is quick to forgive. He doesn't shy away from telling me when I am over reacting or being whiney, he truly pushes me to be my best...to be what God desires me to be, but always in a gentle manner! He helps so much with the kids, even when he worked 2 jobs and was in school and I felt like we never saw him he constantly sacrificed sleep to be there helping with our children and supporting me! He is my perfect match and I am blessed to call him my husband and the father of our children! HAPPY BIRTHDAY HANDSOME!

No comments: