Wednesday, August 15, 2012

5 years

I have been a terrible blogger lately, mostly because I am having some computer problems! June 23rd marked Kevin and mines 5th wedding anniversary! He suprised me with a weekend in Gatlinburg, where we went to dolly wood, ate to much good food, walked the strip and saw some BEARS! It was a great, and much needed weekend! We came home missing our kiddos, refreshed from lots of sleep and reconnected after a weekend filled with uninterrupted conversation! I am so blessed that God chose Kevin as my husband. He loves me deeply and passionately. Continually placing my needs and desires in front of his own! I am one lucky girl! Had you told us 5 years ago that in 5 years we would be living in TN expecting 4 kiddos, we would have both laughed! But man oh man, we are happy, so happy that this is our life!

No comments: