Wednesday, May 22, 2013

1 month

Fischer is one month old! The more babies we have the more I realize how quickly time flies. Fischer is a bit more fussy then Reiter was, He really loves to be swaddled, cuddled and nursed. He does ok at night, typically gets up twice nurses and goes back down, but still has a couple hard nights where he is up more or doesn't want to go back to sleep in his bed. I had mastitis a couple weeks ago and thought it was going to do me in. I had a very high fever, was so exhausted and nursing on my left side had me in tears. My midwife ended up calling in 2 different prescriptions because the 1st wasn't clearing it up. The 2nd did the trick tho and I think we now have it under control, THANK GOD! Fischer hates his car seat and pretty much screams the whole time we are in the car. But he has started to take his pacifier better which helps some with car rides. He actually did pretty well over the weekend going to Goodlettsville and back, about an hour drive. He was up to 9.1lbs at his 2 week check and Im sure is more then that now, like I said He LOVES to eat. He is already out of his newborn clothes and in zero to three. He has super long legs and torso so even if He doesn't chunk out his length is going to push him out of zero to three before we know it! The big kids are doing well with him. Averi loves to talk to him. Sofie thinks he is her literal baby doll. Reiter pats him and says "Baby Fisch Fisch", I think He is just ready to have a partner in crime! I am figuring out this 4 kiddo thing, and although its busy its wonderful and I would not trade it! I can not say thank you enough to everyone who has helped out. Meals, childcare, visits, playing with the big kids when I couldn't. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! We are truly blessed by family and friends- could not ask for better, you have all made this transition better and easier then I could have anticipated.

No comments: