Friday, August 2, 2013

moments

When we were in Florida there was this moment. This amazing moment that overwhelmed me. I was sitting on the beach, snuggling my sweet precious babe sound asleep on my chest, waves hitting my legs, watching my love play in the ocean with my big kids and laugh and laugh and laugh! I was literally overwhelmed with love for my family and thanks to God for his provision. I am so blessed to have a husband who adores me and his children. To have 4 healthy babies! To live in a home, drive a nice vehicle, have friends and money to provide for our needs. We are BLESSED. So incredibly BLESSED. We do not have a lot, but we have more then enough. There is no greater feeling then holding my babies close and Im extra lucky that my sweet newest babe is extra cuddly, its a reminder over and over how much I love them- my heart over flows! That moment on the beach I was so reminded of Gods sovereignty, sovereignty over marriage, sovereignty over my childrens personailities and how they fit together to make a family, soveriegnty over new life, and soveriegnty over his creation- wow

No comments: