Tuesday, May 6, 2014

6

6 years ago this girl
made me a momma. She grew me in ways I never knew. She taught me patience, she taught me what it meant to be selflin the ess, she taught me what unconditional love was, she taught me endurance, she taught me so much more then I can ever teach her! She is the kindest little girl you will ever meet. She is not loud or outgoing per say, but she is EVERYONES friend. She is just plain sweet!She watches out for her brothers and sister and they all look up to her. She is my biggest helper and does so usually with a very good attitude! She looks more like her daddy and has his personality to match! I was so worried about her heading to kindergarten last year and I realize now that my fears were silly. She has excelled! She has made friends, is well liked by her teacher, is reading and writing, adding and subtracting and has been placed "above" on all her report cards! She has only moved her clip down once "for talking in the backpack room" so needless to say her behavior has been great. I am one proud momma! I have missed her this year. Some days I wanted to just go snag her away, but instead I went and ate lunch with her! Her being at school is hard for me, I like to have all my chicks at home, but watching her flourish has been a pure joy! I am very ready to have her sweet self home all summer though! I am so thankful for another year to drink my big girl in! HAPPY 6th BIRTHDAY Averi Noe'l!

No comments: