Friday, March 26, 2010

bath time

Averi LOVES taking baths, and I mean LOVES! On monday while I was at weight watchers Kev graciously gave Av and sof their baths, HE didnt drain the water immediatly, (giving baths is a little over whelming for him)...so after he had both girls dressed, lotioned and diapered Averi decided she wanted another dip!


As soon as she got in she must have realized taking a bath with your clothes on is not much fun because she immediatly started saying "daddy I want out"...

3 comments:

The Murphys said...

She is hilarious! Love her!

Leah said...

My parents have two pictures of me in the bathtub with all my clothes on. One in particular was a Sunday, when my mom was sick and my dad had me all dressed for church, but was bathing my sister. :)

Lea @ CiCis Corner said...

Just happened by your blog and so enjoyed your last few entries and pictures. Enjoyed the visit and invite you to drop by mine sometime.
Blessings to you and yours!