Tuesday, November 23, 2010

number three....

We just found out baby Yates number three is on the way! We are so excited to meet this little one and feel incredibly blessed that God has blessed us three times. We are praying for a healthy pregnancy and child most of all! We know the strain three little ones may be but are not afraid, we strongly believe this child is a gift from God and that he would not give us more then we can handle... and I mean handle emotionally, physically and financially. We love being parents and are in a better place financially then we were at either of our other daughters births which has relieved a lot of stress in the suprise! We also enjoy our girls being so close in age and are happy number three will be right there to follow the duo! God will give us the strength we need, I will recieve a maternity leave at work and then will go back to work... I LOVE my job and cant imagine leaving it at this point, the sleep will come in short shifts like it has for the last two and a half years, we have tons of support and love so I know we will be ok. This child is already so loved, I cant wait to hold he or she in my arms , I am just trying to trust Gods plan for this child as it grows in my womb! Praise the Lord the giver of life!

No comments: