Saturday, April 12, 2008

Lances dang hair!

The night before his last hair cut! The groomer wears him out! Notice the shiny hair... that doesn't last! Lance snuggling with mom and averi... needing a hair cut!
Lances first day at home... notice how shiny and soft his hair was

So if any of you have dogs that have to go to the groomer you may understand my frusteration with Lances hair! When we brought him home his hair was short and soft...VERY cute! Now a days though his hair grows faster then we can keep it cut!


Our groomer does a very good job at an extremely good price so I cant complain but it seems to me that no matter how short we cut Lance's hair we always end up having it matted (from drool I suppose) around his face and around his behind. I have taken to brushing him EVERY night, and yet I still have to fight through tangles... and he doesn't even spend much time outside! I guess that is the price we pay for our dogs beauty!

No comments: