Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Sofies photo shoot...






So Ive realized how badly I neglect catching pictures of Sofie compared to how many pictures I took of Averi as a newborn, I know it is due to the fact that I am chasing Averi around while caring for Sofie and therefore have no more hands for a camera...but still, tonight I was convicted so decided to do a little photo shoot with our precious baby girl! She has already changed so much, she is definately my chunky baby girl, I can not wait to see how much she weighs at her next check up!!
Sofia is becoming much more laid back and seems to be overcoming her acid reflux... PRAISE the LORD, I hated seeing her so miserable! I even worked an 8 hour shift on sunday and Kevin kept the girls, he said she did GREAT only cried when she truly needed something and even took a bottle, something we have struggled to get her used to! Thank you for all your prayers the last six weeks, things are getting much better and even settling into a new normal!

3 comments:

Leah said...

She's so precious!!! So glad she did so well while you were working on Sunday. What a blessing!

Marsha said...

She is just beautiful!!! I love the big bows. All little girls should wear BIG bows!
Marsha

bcl said...

Love these pics, she is beautiful!!