Thursday, December 3, 2009

Happy thanksgiving!


Well our Thanksgiving did not go as planned! We typically split holidays between Kevs family and mine so this year we were supposed to spend thanksgiving with my family and Christmas in TN... my sister and her family had even come in from Florida to spend thanksgiving with us! Unfortunatley on Thanksgiving morning at about 730am I recieved a text from my sister to let me know both her and my mom were sick... since we had just gotten over the stomach bug we decided that we would not be venturing up to my parents house. So we made a quick decision to head to Tn for the day and come back first thing the next morning! Some how we managed to get out the door in an hour and a half and were to TN in plenty of time for thanksgiving dinner!
Although it wasnt at all what we had planned it was a joy to spend the holiday with sweet family! And to ofcourse show off our newest addition Sofie! This Thanksgiving we are both recognizing how tremendously grateful we are for family and their constant support and love.... we are also thankful for the incredible gift of children, even when they are challenging they are a joy... both Averi and Sofie are precious to us!

No comments: