Tuesday, September 7, 2010

princess night...



Kevin isn't a huge fan of "princess" stuff, he doesn't like the attitude of "I'm a princess so I get whatever I want", which I agree with... but with girls princess stuff is part of the package! We try to limit it to Disney princess items, but when I found out chick fil a was having an all out Princess night tonight I knew we had to go! The night included meeting Miss Tn, Averi running in terror from the chick fil A cow (who was wearing a tuxedo by the way), Ice cream cones, Tutus and tiaras, a carriage ride and a free makeover! It was pretty much every little girls dream night! Averi is at this fun age of discovery, I love watching her face light up when she learns new things! Tonight when she was talking to miss Tn she kept saying "mommy this real princess"... it was so sweet!



1 comment:

The Petersen Family said...

Goodness gracious, they are so STINKIN cute!!!!!!!!!