Wednesday, September 1, 2010

23rd birthday weekend!






After waking to breakfast in bed, a fiber one bar and Diet mt dew (my boy knows what i like) and receiving the Lady Antebellum Cd for my Road trip I spent my bday chasing four wild children all under two around! I am watching two extra kids three days a week, despite the loudness I really am enjoying it, at least it allows me to spend time with my girls, and the two additional girls are as sweet as can be and it gives Averi a new buddy!
Kev took me, and all four kids to chick Fil A for lunch, where we were asked atleast five times if we had two sets of twins, to which we both said loudly "No"!!! I parted ways with my babies and handsome man that evening and headed to Louisville to spend some time with my girls!
Saturday I was taken to dinner and a movie followed by Cookie cake. And Sunday Sarah and I hit the fair and then saw Rascal Flatts. Can I just say what a great time! I needed a little time with my very best friends to relax and rejuvenate and this weekend was just that! Ashley, Lindsay K, Lindsay R and Sarah mean so much to me... they are so near and dear to my heart, they have walked by my side for years and through good and bad, they are irreplaceable!Thank you girls for a great bday weekend!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The above statement is seen to be contradictory. The situation is very critical and need an experience complainer to resolve it.
=======================
seo services