Sunday, January 9, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY


Daddy,
Thank you for all you do daily. For getting up with us in the morning and greeting us with hugs, kisses a kind greeting and dry diapers/pull ups. Thank you for always working so hard and going above and beyond to provide for us. Thank you Daddy for loving us unconditionally. Thank you for holding and cuddling us, for reading us stories, thank you for kissing our tears away and getting up with us when we wake up at night. Thank you for praying with and for us and thank you for teaching us Gods love for us not only by your words but by your actions! We love you daddy.
Love,
Averi,Sofie and baby number 3

Kevin,
I love you. I love you with the deepest part of me. You are truly my very best friend. Thank you for always holding my hand through good and bad. Thank you for being my partner through life, through moves through babies through jobs through transitions. Thank you for all you do. Thank you for pushing me to be my best. Thank you for being so passionate about your family and your love for the Lord. I love you Kevin Michael. Thank you for being the man you are, I am thrilled to meet our sweet baby number 3 and watch you love it like you do our girls!
Rachel

No comments: