Saturday, June 11, 2011

Avs new hair cut

before...


So last year I cut Averi's hair in an "angled"bob, I was not crazy about how it turned out, the guy chopped it WAY to short! So we spent the last year growing Averi's hair out, i hadnt even trimmed it I was so scared it would get messed back up!

After...


so finally after a year of growing it out I took her to get it all evened out... I explained to the girl that it had been cut in an angled bob last year and I didnt like it and that we had spent the last year growing it all back out. I wanted it at her shoulders and all one length... well apparently all she heard was "bob" and before I knew it CHOP there goes a year worth of growth!I gasped when the girl cut and she looks at me and says "you want a bob right!" WHAT that is not what I said at all, but at that point there was nothing that could be done to save all that hair, LUCKILY the hair cut turned out ADORABLE, short but ADORABLE! Her hair looks so much healthier and thick and she is loving showing it off so all in all it turned out ok!

No comments: