Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Fathers day Kevin...

Dear Kevin,
It has been an honor to parent along side you the last 3 (plus) years! I have loved watching you grow and develop as a Father, I love watching you snuggle, play and laugh with our daughters. I Love your excitement when we talk about meeting our son. I love the initiative you have taken in leading our family in devotions and prayer time. I love that your greatest desire is to please our heavenly father not yourself, me or our children. It has not always been easy having our children so quickly after our marriage or having them so close together, and I know Reiter will add a lot more love, laughter and fun to our family as well as moments of exhaustion and tension but I would not want to experience any of those things with another man. You are such an example both to me and our children of Christs love for us, I could not ask for better! I love you.
Love,
Rach

Kevin and Averi


Kevin and Sofie

No comments: