Tuesday, August 16, 2011

lately...





Adjusting to 3 kiddos 3 and under has not been as bad as I expected. The girls are learning to be gentle and kind to their brother and since the first week home many of the signs of jealousy have seemed to diminish. Kev and I are both working hard to get in some quality one on one with the girls so they do not feel left out. Kev is especially spending extra time playing with them, bathing, feeding,cleaning and as so much of my time is spent nursing...He is a GREAT dad and a huge help and support to me, I could not do this without him! We have even started venturing out... I took all 3 to hobby lobby yesterday and today we spent 2 glorious hours outside at the park, with the weather so nice I could just live outside right now! Rei is a sweet little guy and is starting to spend a lot more time awake, he is a happy fella as long as he has his paci and is eating every 3 hours during the day and sleeps between 3 and 5 hours at night I am adoring those night hours spent nursing him uninterrupted, it is a sweet time!

No comments: