Sunday, August 28, 2011

Letter to a wonderful wife and mother:

Dear Rachel,
On your birthday (sorry this is a day or two late :)…as you know I have not really had a chance the past two days to get this loaded) I wanted to surprise you with a post to let you know how much you mean to me. You are a wonderful wife and mother. I am so surprised every time I wake up and realize our life. We have three amazing kids. We have an amazing church. And we have an amazing God.

Our life has had some very crazy moments, but I have to remind you that you knew what you were signing up for with me :). I love you Rach. I am so very blessed to have you as my wife. I could not imagine raising these three precious kids with someone else. Even with as little sleep as we get (sometimes self-induced on my part, but still).

Happy birthday!!

-Kevin

No comments: