Thursday, June 20, 2013

2 months

Fischer man is 2 MONTHS! I keep telling him he is supposed to stay my little baby over and over and it isn't working :)!!!! He was pretty fussy the first several weeks of his life, but we survived! Now he is napping well, sleeping 2 5 to 6 hours stretch at night and smiles often! He has even started belly laughing! We can not get enough of his sweet face! He is my little buddy, definitely loves his momma. The big kids are crazy about him and we have noticed very little jealousy. I am still trying to figure out how to "manage" them all, we do well at home but I am still learning when we go out. I have to remind myself to be patient with them and myself because its a learning process every time you add a new baby- and that is ok! Today we tackled the zoo, that was a doozy. But they had a blast and I sweated off atleast 5 pounds so over all it was a SUCCESS! Fischer still loves to nurse. He nurses every 2 and a half to 3 hours during the day and hums while he does it because he is so content. He is a sweetie!

No comments: