Wednesday, June 5, 2013

gifts for fischer

With Fischer being our 4th baby we really didn't have a lot of "needs" so many of the gifts we were blessed with were very personal, I love them! A friend I used to work with at Vandy made this beautiful blanket and gifted it to me after I delivered him, so kind of her! A girl from my mom group took the time to make him this blanket, it is so soft and the perfect size for a car seat! A girl friend from church had these sweet booties made for him, they are too cute for words! Another girl from my mommy group made him this blanket, it has cute teddy bears and his name on it, and it is super big and so soft, perfect blanket for him to stretch out on the floor on! My sister has made blankets for each of my kiddos, they are so precious to me! Another friend monogrammed a burp cloth, bib and this sweet onesie for him Another girlfriend got him an Ayden and Ania blanket, which are my favorite for swaddling, and had it monogrammed- SO SWEET! I have used it so much it was dirty in our photo shoot so I couldn't get a picture, but it is CUTE! I am so thankful for everyones thoughtfulness!

No comments: