Thursday, June 6, 2013

updates:

Kevin.... He is amazing! He has been going to the gym consistently for several months and has done a complete over haul on his diet and is eating mostly paleo. I am so proud of him He is healthier and happier! He is loving his new job, well not so new he has been there since October, it is far less stressful then his previous job and He comes down from work far less tense and happy- I cant say what an answer to prayer this job has been! The girls and Rei are totally obsessed with him and he is greeted daily with "DADDYYYYYYY" when he comes down the stairs from work, we all love him! Rachel... I am GREAT! Recovered from mr Fischers birth and a battle with mastitis. I am learning to balance the needs of 4 young children and relishing in mothering them. I have lots of moments of feeling very overwhelmed but over all I really feel like I am balancing life well. I just started going back to the gym and although it is hard to get there with the kids and hard to get back in the swing of it I am doing it! Averi... She is magnificent! She is helpful, sweet, spunky and fun! I feel bad at times because she helps SO much but I try hard to spend a little time with just her everyday. She loves to learn and is learning FAST! She is so ready for kindergarten and cant get there fast enough although I am determined to keep her home with me living it up in our back yard as much as possible this summer! Sofia... She is sweet and spunky. Has a temper like you have never seen but a heart so tender it melts me. If someone else cries she cant handle it and will usually tear up as well! She has a huge imagination, she learns easily and is so kind! She loves to crack funny jokes and make people laugh, but is easily embarrassed if she says something funny on accident and you laugh, like I said she has a tender heart! Reiter... All of the sudden my baby is a big boy and I don't know how to take it! He is WILD, climbs everything, touches everything, dances to every song. He is SO happy and smiles all day! He is stubborn and throws fits like you wouldn't believe-but we are working hard and he is learning and improving. He gives hugs like you wouldn't believe and wet juicy kisses! He loves his binky and blanky and has NO interest in potty training. Oh well, I am okay with him being my baby boy for a while! He is talking up a storm and I love it! Fischer... is likely our last newborn. Therefore I am soaking him in! Rocking, nursing, cuddling! He is not a good napper and therefore can be pretty fussy during the day, but over all he is pretty good and getting better everyday! He is doing much better at night and only getting up 1 to 2 times a night! He is gorgeous and perfect and I couldn't feel more blessed to call him my son.

No comments: