Thursday, August 21, 2008

AV IS FOUR MONTHS...We cant believe it!

Today is Averi's four month day! WOW I can not believe four months ago I had just given birth to our sweet girl...where has the time gone? She is getting so big... her recent milestones were...

She is holding her head up and has rolled over twice (I guess she wanted to show us she can do it but now she refuses to do it again!)


She is laughing and smiling and chatting it up!

Beginning to cut her first tooth...which means drool drool and more drool!
Just after she was born...my how she has grown!





We love you sweet Av and it is a joy to be your mommy and Daddy!

1 comment:

Marsha said...

They grow up way too fast, pretty soon she will be going to Pre-school (I am very sad that mine are starting school - they are still my babies!).