Thursday, August 28, 2008

Happy birthday to Rachel...Happy birthday to Aunt Ruthie and the 28th!

Yesterday was my 21st birthday! Poor Kev worked So hard on a big surprise date for me, unfortunately it all fell through last minute! That's okay though because I still got a night out... And next week I get to go on my surprise date...so I got two dates for one birthday!
We went to Old Chicago for dinner



Then to the movies... We had not gone to see a movie since I was about six months pregnant so this was a REAL treat!


Then we grabbed some McDonald's ice cream 9one of my favorite treats) and sat outside and ate it!


Our good friends Jessica and Dan came to babysit...we are so blessed to have so many friends practically begging to watch our sweet girl...thank you Jess and Dan!

The last week of August was always exciting for me and my sister Ruthie (better known as Aunt Ruthie these days) as our birthdays are two days apart! Tomorrow marks Ruthie's 24Th bday! She is in Florida now which is hard on us both...we are super close so it is hard being this far away! We love you Aunt Ruthie and want to wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY...miss you!




Last thing the 28Th also marks exactly one year from the day we found out we were pregnant with our sweet little girl!

That's right I took three tests before we believed it! Well tonight we found out we are... JUST JOKING...no more babies this soon...haha!

4 comments:

The M Family said...

awww!! happy birthday to you sweet rachel!!

bcl said...

Happy Belated Birthday!

Marsha said...

Happy Birthday! I like to celebrate mine for a month, so you deserve two dates!!
Marsha

jennmajka@yahoo.com said...

Such a cute baby and cute site.