Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Weekend

As I said in my previous post I took Kevin walking on a real swinging bridge... this is not one of the bridges you find in places like gatlinburg where they are designed for you to be able to walk on as part of a tourist attraction. These bridges are designed so you can get out if it rains and the low water bridge is flooded over so they are still used on a consistent basis... I have to admit it seemed a whole lot scarier walking it this time then it did when I was a kid! Oh and by the way we left Averi with my Nana, we wouldn't dream of taking her over the Ky river on a swinging bridge
Averi was of course spoiled this weekend... she practically spent the whole weekend on my Nana's lap! What fun they had, Averi thought Nana Sheffel hilarious!
Averi also had fun playing with my cousins little boy Willie... I can not believe he is only three months older then Av.

No comments: