Friday, April 3, 2009

Branson






Kevin and I went with our good friends Lindsay and Shawn to Branson MO for a couples get away! The boys spent most of their time fishing while Lindsay and I visited museums (including a titanic museum which was by far one of the most incredible museum I've ever been to!), and of course shopped! We did convince the boys to take an "old time photo" with us and even went to the famous Lambert's throw the roll cafe...it was delicious great country food and plenty of rolls being launched! The portions were huge, my meal was literally served on a skillet! We had so much fun with our sweet friends and Averi had a blast in TN being spoiled by Nana, Papa and Auntie K.... thank you again for babysitting guys!

1 comment:

bcl said...

Aw I miss Lambert's! They had the best food. Glad you guys had a good getaway and glad to hear you're feeling better!