Saturday, June 21, 2008

Girls night!






Last night a good friend of mine, Abby, had a "girls night"! We had so much fun and together... I don't think we had all been together since my wedding last year! The highlights of the night were:
~Abby making home made spaghetti sauce which impressed us all!
~Deciding for my one year anniversary on monday we should all get togther so they could all wear their bridesmaids dresses and I could TRY to fit in my wedding gown, like that would happen!
~Watching a mexican horror movie... with subtitles and all! It was suprisingly good!
~Eating Jessicas AMAZING peanut butter dessert!
~Sarah and Lindsay R...wink wink!
Lindsay R, Lindsay K, Jessi B, Abby, Brooke, Sarah, and Amber I Love you girls thank you for always being there and for always having a good time with me!

No comments: