Wednesday, October 29, 2008

As of late!

The last week has been busy as we are jumping into the cold weather..which I LOVE!!! It makes me sad to not be able to spend as much time outside but breaking out sweaters and hoodies makes up for it! Here is a recap of what has gone on the last few days in our home! Av has had her first taste of "real" food, we started rice a while back and have now added in green veggies...begining with Green beans. Our first attempt dod not go well, her faces were HORRIBLE but we persevered (her pediatrician said to try the same thing for four days straight, and that it may take up to fourteen tries before she likes it!) well after two days she seems to have come around and even like them!

Av has also formed a strong bond to a little toy dragon fly a friend gave her, Kevin has named him "dougey Fresh" Av has dressed up for the first time in her winter clothing. She looks SO cute in her coat and hat! The sweetest thing that has happened this week was tonight... I got home and my sweet sweet amazing husband had bought me roses! Can I just brag on my man for a minute... he works so hard to provide for Averi and I, and although he is exhausted he takes the time to do the little things to make me feel special and wanted! Thank you babe! The last thing that happened this week was pretty cute... Averi has learned to dance a little jig in her jumper... she is seriously SO funny these days...we LOVE watching her!

2 comments:

KEVIN AND CHRISSY KNIGHT said...

Those videos of Averi are absolutely ADORABLE!!! I love the little faces she was making while eating green beans, too cute! She is growing up so fast! It seems like you just had her! lol And those flowers that Kevin got you are beautiful! He's definitely a keeper! :)

The Murphys said...

Oh dear! My sweet niece is getting too big!! I love her eating green beans. It's so fun when they start eating solids!