Thursday, March 19, 2009

Bless this man


I am So blessed to be married to Kevin... i am NOT one of those people who has easy first trimesters of pregnancy (i didn't with averi and this one has been even worse), in fact I have pretty miserable ones... i throw up, i am sick and nauseated, i am exhausted and i have the WORSE mood swings in the world... all accompanied by guilt because i know it is a blessing my body gets to experience pregnancy when so many can not and because i know that all this is supposed to happen in order for us to get to meet our sweet baby and is therefore worth it!
Throughout all of this Kevin has been incredibly supportive... getting up early with the baby... making/picking up dinner, cleaning and doing laundry PLUS constantly telling me that I am handling this wonderfully (which believe me I am not!), rubbing my back, and allowing me to be happy cry laugh and yell at him all in a matter of minutes without once getting upset at me! Bless this man I get to call husband for he is one of a kind!

1 comment:

Jessi said...

First off, Averi's face in that picture is hilarious. Priceless.

Second, I hope you are feeling better really soon! I'm sure having a positive attitude about it (knowing that it's just a step on the road to meeting your new baby) and having such a supportive and helpful husband must help very much!