Sunday, March 1, 2009

BRIDAL WEEKEND!!!






I am a bridesmaid in my good friend Lindsay's wedding in May, which I am very excited to be a part of! So this weekend one of the other bridesmaids, also named Lindsay and I threw BRIDAL WEEKEND!!! We wanted a time for only the Bride and her bridesmaids to get together and bond!!! We packed up the mini and headed to Bowling Green for the weekend! We spent Friday night eating junk food, playing games and even made a midnight trip to the local donut shop... we also stayed up entirely to late! We got up the next morning and headed into Nashville and spent the day at Opry Mills shopping and had dinner at Dave and Busters which was SO FUN! We were supposed to head back home Saturday night but it ended up getting REALLY late and the weather looked bad so Kevin encouraged us to stay another night and head home first thing in the morning! I missed Kevin and Averi LIKE CRAZY, this was the longest I had ever been apart from either of them... but I will admit, despite a little nausea due to new baby Yates I had A BLAST with my girls!

No comments: