Saturday, March 21, 2009

Cirque du soleil

Kevin and I went to see Cirque du soleil a couple of weeks ago. I have seen it twice at Disney (once in high school and once on our honeymoon) and Kevin had seen it on our honeymoon... we are both in love with this show... the acrobatics and just uniqueness of the every performance is something that can not be described and is SO much fun to see. The act that we saw in Louisville was much smaller then that at Disney but was JUST as enjoyable! But what was even more enjoyable then that was having a date night with my guy... date nights have been few and far between due to Kevs school schedule and class demands lately so this night was especially special!
My sweet friend Lindsay babysat Averi, and did a wonderful job! We started our night out with dinner at BDs Mongolian grill... if you have not eaten here you should because it is delicious! We then headed to the show, where we ALMOST did not get in! You see we NEVER carry cash and of course didn't think about needing it for parking, we needed six dollars and managed to scrounge up four twenty five between the bottom of my purse, Kev's wallet and loose change in the car. Since we didn't have enough cash or time to head home and get cash we decided to find an ATM but then realized we had just received new debit cards and had NO idea what our pin numbers were in order to get money out of the ATM... THANK GOODNESS it was my best friend babysitting and I trust her with everything because the pin number had just come in the mail and she was able to go through our mail find it and tell me over the phone, Thank YOU LINZ for saving the DAY!!!So we got our six bucks and made it to the show in time! It was a perfectly lovely date with the best boy I know!



1 comment:

Marshman Family Album said...

we were totally there!! haha.. We went during the week.. maybe Wednesday.. haha.. It was cool, I really enjoyed it. I saw it once before In Long Beach, CA... It was fun to see a smaller version of it, we were on the ground level right in front though and I would have like to be a bit higher.