Saturday, March 21, 2009

Lindsays bridal shower


The bride and bridesmaids!


I should have already posted this but I am a little behind...
As I have mentioned before I am in my good friend Lindsay's wedding in may. She had her first shower on Sunday, her church bridal shower! Everything was lovely... her maid of honors Hannah and Amber threw it but another bridesmaid, Sarah, worked just as diligently as they did... it was all beautiful and Lindsay walked away with many lovely gifts! It reminded me of almost two years ago when I had my bridal shower in that same room... Now two years, a daughter and another on the way I can not believe how time has FLOWN!!!
Lindsay opening gifts!


Playing the "bride game... my group dressed up jessica and altho we did not win I truly think ours was the best!


Kevin had a guys thing the same afternoon for sunday school so Averi tagged along for the shower!

No comments: