Saturday, March 21, 2009

ELEVEN MONTHS!!!



I can not BELIEVE in one month my sweet baby girl will be a year old... wasn't she JUST born? it blows my mind how quickly she has grown! Praise the Lord for a healthy happy baby girl!
In Av's eleventh month she has become so FAST... she crawls almost faster the I can sprint (which I guess isn't saying much as I probably can not run very fast these days!) she tries to climb EVERYTHING- stairs, boxes, into the toy box- and can even manage to get to the third step faster then I can get from the couch to the stairs and yank her off... I have got to get some gates! She pulls up and walks holding things but has yet to let go and step or even stand on her own. She is taking around three bottles a day and I will hopefully be able to start weaning her off of them in the next couple of months! She laughs a lot and makes the funniest faces! She is a mama's girl, which I love, but is always crawling around saying "Dada... dada... dada" and is so excited she can not stand it when he walks in the door after work! She is tall and thin but eats like a horse, she will truly eat any veggies and any fruit... her fav being bananas! She waves bye bye at everyone, if she hears someone say "bye" on t.v you will sometimes catch her waving to the t.v as if they were speaking to you! She has mastered blowing kisses but doesn't do it nearly as much as waving bye bye! If you ask her where Dada is you can see her looking around for him and she gets excited when she spots him, the same goes for mama! She is sweet and hyper and a bundle of giggles and grins and I do not know what we would do without her! Mommy and Daddy love you sweet Averi!


1 comment:

The Murphys said...

I love her naked bottom! I can't wait to see you guys! June can't get here fast enough :)