Monday, July 27, 2009

28 weeks



We are officially twenty eight weeks pregnant and in our third trimester... can you believe how fast this pregnancy is flying by, I am amazed that somewhere around the next three months we will get to meet our second daughter!
I had a visit with my midwife this afternoon and she said everything was going great! My weight gain was on track, blood pressure perfect, passed my gestational diabetes test (I actually struggled with av to keep a high enough blood sugar level but the test said my levels were right where they needed to be! And I feel pretty good!) She checked Sofias heart beat and as always said "wow she is REALLY active!" Which she is, my belly goes wild all day everyday- so fun! I start going every two weeks to the doctor now and then will begin going every week until Sofies birthday! Keep praying for a healthy baby and healthy Mama... also join us in praising God for a healthy pregnancy thus far!
We Love you Sofia Pearl and can not wait to count your fingers and toes, to cuddle you and kiss you... you are a blessing!

No comments: