Friday, July 17, 2009

A birthday note from Averi and Sofie

Dear Nana,
Happy birthday! Thank you for loving me so much! For holding me, rocking me, playing with me, dancing with me, and always making me giggle! I wish I got to see you more and miss you when we are apart! I always look forward to our trips to Nashville because I know I am going to get the best nana lovins as soon as I get there! Thank you for all you do for my family... we all love and appreciate you!
Love, Averi










Dear Nana,
Happy birthday! Averi, mommy and daddy keep telling me how great you are! I am looking forward to meeting you in a few more months! Thank you for already loving me and praying for me as I grow inside mommy... I love you already!
Love, Sofie

1 comment:

lillie said...

I loved the pictures. I hope both Janice and Mike are doing well. I think of them often, and haven't heard how Mike's recovery is going. I assume it is going well.

Marie