Saturday, July 18, 2009

proffesional wedding shots

Here are a few of the professional shots from the wedding I was in in May... what a fun day! Lindsay was a beautiful bride and it was so fun to take part in a wedding with my closest girlfriends... aren't they all just beautiful? I am blessed beyond measure to have friends that love and care for me and my family like they do... I adore these women!







...Lindsay and I have been friends for years, what a blessing to stand in her wedding as she did in mine two years ago! Here are some similar pictures from each others special day!
Here I am crawling under Lindsay's dress making sure all the tulle lays just right...


... and here is Lindsay crawling under my dress making sure all that tulle was laying right! What are friends for?!!!

No comments: