Tuesday, September 15, 2009

35 weeks

Saturday marked week 35 of our pregnancy! Everything is going pretty well, still struggling with high blood pressure but with no protein in my urine and Sofies heart rate looking GREAT my midwife is fine with allowing me to stay pregnant until Sofie chooses to make her appearance! At my last check up I was told Sofie was head down (YAY!) and my midwife doesn't think she will be too much bigger then her sister (Av was 7.2)! I feel pretty good, just tired but that is expected... I have thoroughly enjoyed carrying Sofie and truly think I may miss being pregnant when she comes!!! I have a check up next week where they will check my dilatation for the first time, needless to say I am walking like crazy trying to prepare my body for labor!
Last night was our hospital tour. Kevin had the flu and was in bed all day so my sweet friend Sarah was gracious enough to accompany me! I wanted to take the tour as we are delivering at a different hospital then we did with Averi. The tour was good and gave me some peace of mind in knowing exactly what would happen when Sofie comes! I LOVE the practice I am going to with this pregnancy and LOVE Clark Memorial! Can not wait to meet miss Sofie!



Here is a picture of me and my friend Laura at 35 weeks, we are due the exact same day and are both having girls! They are best friends, they just don't know it yet!

No comments: