Wednesday, September 30, 2009

doctros visit!

Had another good doctors appointment today! Blood pressure was GREAT, weight gain minimal, and I am a full one and a half centimeters dialated, last week i was "one maybe a one and a half" so to hear a full one and a half and know that I made atleast a little progress is always encouraging, she said my cervix is "very thin" which is great but Sofie is still really high! So unless she decides to drop it will probably be a while before we see her... I go through moments of desperately wanting her out so I can have my body to myself again but then I am reminded to just enjoy Kevin and Averi today before our lives are forever changed by the arrival of another baby! I am excited to meet her and am anxiously counting down the days til her due date, although I know I could be pregnant past her due date! Please pray for her to continue to thrive within me and that when her birthday does come all will go smoothly with no complications!

No comments: