Friday, September 4, 2009

almost 34 weeks


Tomorrow I will be thirty four weeks pregnant! We are certainly on the home stretch! I had a little scare at my last doctors appointment my blood pressure was really elevated, they checked my urine for protein and there wasn't any which was GREAT... they then had me rest and took it again, it had come down but was still not as low as they like.
After a long lecture from my midwife I was advised to rest way more and stop pulling so many third shifts at the nursing home unless I have a sitter for Averi the next day and can truly rest. I promised to watch for headaches and have gone straight to Kroger to check my blood pressure every time I've felt a headache come on. My blood pressure has consistantly been elevated 9but not so high it is scary) but comes down after I rest so my midwife is not too concerned. I go back next thursday for a regular check up so hopefully everything will be fine with my blood pressure and miss Sofie will look strong and healthy! I can not wait to see this sweet girl!

1 comment:

The Murphys said...

I love your belly! Can't wait to meet miss SoFia! Too bad she's gonna be like a month old before I get to see her :(