Saturday, October 23, 2010

Happy first birthday Sofia Pearl


Dear Sofia,
On the 21st you turned one years old. It is hard to believe it has already been a year since your birth day! When we discovered we were pregnant with you we were a little suprised, but truthfully overjoyed! Your pregnancy was great, you were so active and I loved watching you twist and turn and jump inside me...my belly was always going wild! You were four days late, I though I was going to be pregnant forever! Your birth was exceedinly difficult as I went without drugs, but your birth was beautiful, working so hard and long and being so exhusated was so worth the moment they laid you on my chest! I was wrapped around your finger from the first moment! You were a difficult infant but quickly changed into one of the happiest babies I have ever seen! You are loving you cuddle with me still. You are wild you climb everything and started walking at ten months! You are sweet, you smile and giggle and waive at everyone! We adore you! We praise God for gifting us you! We cant imagine our home without you Sofie!

No comments: