Monday, October 11, 2010

IKEA




two weekends ago I got to spend the weekend with two of my favorite people decorating our new house! i headed up to ohio where Lindsay lives and met up with her and Sarah. Sarah just moved into a new apartment so this was a great opportunity to decorate her place as well! We spent the weekend at IKEA, Hobby Lobby (they were having fifty percent off, they do it every month and it makes me so happy!), Target, a quick stop at Carters and Pier one! We ate, we laughed and man did we SHOP!!! I love these girls, oh and the dog is Lindsays boxer Jeter, her is my true best bud, im not usually a "big dog" person but Jeter, he has my heart!

1 comment:

Adam Holly Grace said...

You look AMAZING Rach! What fun! We still gotta carve our pumpkin:) Glad ya'll are enjoying your new place!!