Monday, July 25, 2011

change of heart...


God has done a lot on my heart the last few days, I have prayed and prayed that I would fully rely on him for Reiters arrival whatever that meant. As much as I still do not want an induction I have come to the point where I am not so scared/nervous of it. SO many people have sent us sweet stories and encouragements of inductions that were still successful "natural" deliveries. I know that an induction will make some things more difficult but there are benefits as far as planning and preparation go, I think a planned delivery will be easier for the girls and for that I am thankful! I am still hopeful labor will come on his own this week but either way we get to meet him in 4 days or less and for that I am So thankful and happy! Please continue to pray for us!

No comments: