Sunday, September 7, 2008

ALAYNA!

Ever since Alayna was a baby I have been telling her that God made her and everything in the world, that God loves her so much that he sent his son Jesus to die on the cross for her so she can go to heaven and that Jesus loves her SOOOO much! She is a very hyper kiddo so getting her to sit still long enough to listen to what I'm saying has never worked well, plus we only see her about once a week so even if she does listen to what I have told her it never seems to stick! Well yesterday she brought tears to my eyes...we were driving in the van and she said "aunt Rachel did you know that God made me birthday cake because he loves me so much" (her birthday is in about a month so that is all she wants to talk about these days!)... I know that she has not exactly got the concept yet but at least there was a peak of success! Sweet Alayna means so much to our family and we hope and pray that we are good witnesses to her and that she comes to know the Lord at a young age!

Here are some pictures from our fun weekend with her!




2 comments:

The Murphys said...

sI'm just tearing up over here. She is such a sweet child and such a wonderful blessing. I hope I can see her while I'm up there!
My niece is getting HUGE!!! Time flies. I think it's time for a nephew (LOL - kidding!!)

The Yates' said...

I would be up for giving you a nephew, my hisband on the other hand is not and since he is kindve a key part in me getting prego...lol! No whenever God blesses us with another sweet one we will be THRILLED...we are just praying we wont be blessed for another year or so!