Thursday, September 18, 2008

Aunt Sandy

My Aunt Sandy or also known as Grandma sleeping (my moms sister) has been in a vegetative state since I was about three years old. She passed away this afternoon. She was a christian so we are rejoicing in her homecoming and are glad she no longer has to suffer through feeding tubes and other ailments but we are also sad she is gone from us!
As I said she has been in a vegetative state practically my whole life so I do not feel like I really knew her and yet I feel immense pain at her loss- I am sad because I never had the chance to fully know her and I am sad for my family that did and therefore feels the loss that much more. Please keep me and my family in your prayers as we travel to Jackson Ky for the burial tomorrow and especially keep my mom, her other sister and my aunts three children Dawn, David and Chuck in your prayers... they already lost their mother once eighteen years ago and they have now lost her again... I can not imagine their pain!
Thank you!

No comments: